October 30, 2022 @ 1:36 PM
[Rom 8:27 KJV] 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.
[Rom 11:33-34 KJV] 33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
[Jhn 4:24 KJV] 24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
The Spirit that is God has a mind. Therefore, his mind is not a physical tangible thing, but like an energy that cannot be seen.
1Co 3:16 KJV] 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?...
September 27, 2020 @ 7:30 AM
Luke 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
To understand this statement, the meaning of “his life” or one’s life must be understood. What is someone’s life? Is it the material things they have, the things they say and do, or is it their feelings, desires, emotions, actions, thoughts, and other bodily reactions to living in the world?
The Greek word for “life” here in Luke 9:24 is “psyche”, which by Strong’s definition means the following: 1. the breath of life or 2. the soul – the seat of the feelings, desires, affections, and aversion…
Therefore, the ...
September 5, 2020 @ 12:48 AM
1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
Sin (spoken of in 1 Peter 3 above) means to wander from the “law of God”. And the law of God is summed up in one statement. “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law (Rom 13:10). The law of God is simply love. “Christ” suffers because of sin, or Christ suffers because of a lack of love. And;
The definition of Christ is the “anointed” of God or son of God [by Strong’s definition], and the Bible says that “…For as many as are led by the ...
August 2, 2020 @ 7:55 AM
Exo 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God [was].
1Ki 8:11-12 So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD. Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
Eze 10:4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, [and stood] over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD'S glory.
Thick darkness is the dwelling place of the LORD; the cloud that gradually radiates the brightness of his glory.
Job 22:12-14 [Is] not God in the height ...
June 26, 2020 @ 7:30 AM
Luke 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Luke 17 explains that the “kingdom of God” is within man and therefore cannot be observed with the outward eyes of observation because it is a place where God rules from the inside and has set up dominion or control “within” man. The definition of a “kingdom” is specifically “a county, state, or territory that is ruled by a king or queen”. So, the territory (kingdom) that is ruled by God is on the inside of man, not ...
June 13, 2020 @ 12:42 AM
• Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee. Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
• 1Jo 4:8&18 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. ... There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment…. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Psalm 32 implies that the ...
May 29, 2020 @ 7:30 AM
• Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Here it says we are supposed to hope for things we can’t see, or in other words, hope for things we can’t yet understand. And if we hope for things that we don’t yet know about, this helps build patience because we simply expect good things and not specific things or outcomes. And it says that hoping in this way is what saves us.
• Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
May 23, 2020 @ 7:30 AM
• Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
• Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. But that ...
May 18, 2020 @ 7:30 AM
The Bible has some good reminders in times like this, and for all times…
Be thankful for everything, for all things have a purpose:
• 1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
• Thes 5:16 Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
When your thoughts change from self-pity to understanding that there is a purpose in all things - even the ...
May 10, 2020 @ 7:30 AM
• James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
• James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.