May 23, 2020 @ 8:30 AM
• Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
• Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
In Jeremiah 17 it says each person is given according to what he does and the way he proceeds through life. But what is it that is given? It also says it has something to do with a person’s heart or the inner workings of a person. Luke 8 speaks of a good heart that has no worry or a care in the world. Luke 8 also speaks of a person who loses their joy over time and one who is choked with cares and worries about getting things. But again, the heart is mentioned which represents the ground in which we reap what we sow.
• Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
The heart of man is what judges another or forgives another. It says a person gets back what they measure out (or casts out) into the world. And this is speaking of things that a person can receive “into their bosom”. So this is speaking of things a person receives into their heart. If you cast out judgment, that is what you will get back. If you cast out forgiveness, that too will be given back. The universe is like a garden, so plant seeds of joy, hope, contentment, acceptance, forgiveness, and love into your heart and that it what you will reap or harvest. Is the heart really the center of the universe?
• Job 42:10 10 And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.
In Job chapter 42 here it confirms that we are in captivity (“prison) by the workings of our own heart. Pray for others, want good for others, give goodness to others out of a pure sincere heart and see what happens. “For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
• Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
The universe will be selfish to a selfish heart. So search your heart and know what it is all about and allow it to be purified of evil (negative, worrisome, anxious, selfish, hurtful, greedy, hateful, fearful…) feelings and thoughts. Because the heart will receive back what it projects out.
The seed that is sown is "the word"; the words of the inner man. So check those seeds before you cast them out to be sown.